iT Is sO hArd To SaY GuD ByE!!!

First Email

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I now must say goodbye to everyone here as today is my last day with MAIBB. I'm really sorry I couldn't personally see each and everyone of you to say thank you. I've thoroughly enjoyed my work here and it has been the best 10yrs with Short D and now MAIBB. I do apologise if I've ever hurt anyone's feelings in any way.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any matter, I can be reached at 01X-28XXXXX. Hope to hear from you :)

I'll miss you all!!

Sincerely,
Dini


Second Email

Dear all;

Today marked my last day in the bank and as such, I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for being such wonderful colleagues for the last five years.The experience and support that I have gained through out the years are no doubt invaluable.

again, best wishes for a positive future!

I can be contacted at 01X-6181XXX or email at bgsXXXX@yahoo.com
Regards, Iza


My Note:

Sisters i am gonna to miss both of you. Please take care. Thanks for everything.

Please reserve any seats for me there (if any). Hihhihihihihii..............

From left: Iza, Dini, Myself, Alang, Zuber and Shima.
Photo taken during the Charity Day's organized by Amanah Butler Berhad.